Health & Safety
At The HR Dept we have our own qualified Health and Safety team to advise our clients. Did you know that health and safety is frequently cited as one of the biggest bug bears that employers face? With The HR Dept’s professional health and safety support service, we take the hassle away with our pragmatic, down to earth approach whilst still ensuring that you meet all current legislation.
Good health and safety is of course no accident.
If you or your company fails to comply with health & safety law, a criminal court can impose penalties, including fines and imprisonment but with The HR Dept supporting your business, you can have the peace of mind that this won’t happen to you.
- provide a written health and safety statement
- provide and maintain equipment and work systems which are safe and healthy
- deal with substances safely
- provide information, instruction, training and supervision
- maintain safe and healthy workplaces and the necessary facilities
- appoint a competent person or persons to assist with health and safety
- plan, organise, control, monitor and review health and safety measures
- carry out risk assessments
- establish emergency procedures
These requirements are a daunting prospect for any business in terms of time and effort, we are here to help.
For a free review of your existing health and safety policies, please call our dedicated health and safety team on +353 (76) 6805 745